What are we looking for?
This focus of action seeks to empower store workers to meet their goals on their own and carry out the tasks that are required autonomously. A way is sought to promote individual restructuring and lead the worker towards a greater functional, work and personal balance with the help of technological solutions. It seeks to make use of technology to favor the administration of incentives, motivate workers and allow personal and professional growth in Falabella.
Here we present some questions that will allow you to broaden your vision regarding different issues associated with the challenge. Your solution doesn’t need to solve all the variables, they are inspiring questions:
- How could we generate incentives by type of activity where workers can perform other tasks regardless of the area to which they belong?
- How could we better motivate store workers, to increase their dynamism, interactivity and interest in doing tasks in a better way?
- How could we obtain data and valuable information from collaborators in the store in order to motivate them to do other tasks and in a better way?
- How could we communicate the priority of the tasks available to be carried out so that the collaborator can choose them?
- How could we encourage healthy competition among collaborators to increase efficiency in the store?
- How could we stimulate and promote the personal and professional growth of store workers?